Final Project

10.07.26 - 31.07.26 / Week 12 - Week 15

Sara Patel / 0362875

Vehicle & Props Design / Bachelors in Creative Media Design / Taylors University

Post Production & Profiling


INSTRUCTIONS



PROGRESS WORK

For this final assignment we had to come up with the final vehicle rendered with color and texture also compilation of all the other important informations from the previous assignments for final compilation. 

This is the final compilation: 

LINK TO DRIVE

LINK TO ROOKIE



REFLECTION

This final rendered vehicle and the compiled information into the final presentation helped me bring all my ideas and designs together into a final outcome. During this process, I used Procreate, Blender and Substance Painter to develop and improve my vehicle design. I used Procreate to add few details and the sketch ideas of the vehicle. Blender helped me get the blockout and 3D structure of the vehicle and Substance Painter added realistic textures, colors and surface details. This was really fun as I explored a lot of different ideas and textures before finalising on the vehicle. This was really time consuming as I was using Blender and Substance Painter for the first time and also this was the final week. Matching the 2d idea to the model, textures and details was really difficult. I had to spend time adjusting these and required a lot of trial and errors both creatively and technically. This process improved my 3D understanding and presentation skills while also stressing out a lot.

Overall, this assignment helped me look back to all my design process, from developing an idea to creating a finished 3D product. I learned the importance of paying attention to small details and how different software tools can work together to create the final result. This improved my technical, creative thinking, time management and problem solving skills. After this project I am more confident with 3d models and planning out the structure of vehicles. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Group Assignment: Social Ai Robot

EXERCISES

Project 1