Final Project

10.07.26 - 31.07.26/ Week 12 - Week 15

Sara Patel / 0362875

Environment Design / Bachelors in Creative Media Design / Taylors University

Environment Design Bible


INSTRUCTIONS


PROCESS WORK

For this final assignment we had to complete either one of the interior or exterior of the environment design with sufficient asset breakdowns and concept details. I chose to work with the Interior and finally combined everything together for the final environmental design bible.
Here are the links : 



REFLECTION

For this final assignment, I focused on designing the interior space of the chosen environment to match the theme and make it look believable and functional. I also prepared the necessary concept details and organized the asset breakdowns to better understand the structure and theme. This helped me learn new softwares like Substance Painter and Blender while also helped me make my design concept stronger. It also taught me the importance of organizing design ideas clearly so that the final project is easy to understand and communicate. This was really fun to explore but i also struggled alot technically with different softwares to come up with what idea i had in mind. I see a good improvement in my skills and understandings due to the trial and errors, explorations, experiments and feedbacks. I am now more confident with Environment Design from the pre production to final Presentation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Group Assignment: Social Ai Robot

EXERCISES

Project 1