Final Project

07.07.26 - 28.07.26 / Week 12 - Week 15

Sara Patel / 0362875

Digital Matte Painting/ Bachelors in Creative Media Design / Taylors University

Thematic Matte Painting (VFX)


INSTRUCTIONS


PROCESS WORK

This was the final assignment in which we had to animate the previous invisible set extension to a VFX video using After Effect and Photoshop tools.

Here is the drive: LINK


REFLECTION

This assignment helped me apply everything I had learned throughout this module to this assignment. I learned how to combine Photoshop and After Effect tools to create an animation which improves the camera movement and visual effects realistically. One of the biggest challenge was making the animation look smooth and believable. I had to make sure the movement, timing and perspective looked realistic so that the video looked part of the real environment. This required a lot of trial and errors and after several adjustments I finally got my animation. This assignment helped me bring my pre production stages into one final animation video.  This tested my patience a lot but this also improved my overall understanding practically and technically. After this project I am more confident with different tools in Photoshop and After Effects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Group Assignment: Social Ai Robot

EXERCISES

Project 1