Project 1
09.06.26 - 23.06.26 / Week 08 - Week 10
Sara Patel / 0362875
Digital Matte Painting/ Bachelors in Creative Media Design / Taylors University
Invisible Set Extension 1 (Pre Production)
INSTRUCTIONS
This assignment helped me understand the importance of pre planning before starting the final project. I learned that taking time to develop ideas and thinking about the overall look of the project makes the final result much better. It also gave me the space to experiment with different ideas until I finalised on one which looked better than others. I also improved my skills in visualising ideas and sketching compositions with neccesary details. This was a fun experiment as I really enjoy sketching but it was also challenging as I am always really confused with my design choices and it's difficult to make sure everything looked consistent. Initially this was really confusing but as the weeks passed, with the help of lecturer's feedback and different experimentation this process turned out to be really fun. It took time but worth the experience. Overall, this assignment gave me a strong foundation for organising my ideas, planning my workflow and thinking more carefully about how each part would support each other. I also became more confident in making creative decisions and learned how to enjoy and produce smooth detailed pre production.
Comments
Post a Comment