Project 1
15.05.26 - 24.07.26 / Week 04 - Week 14
Sara Patel / 0362875
Information Design / Bachelors in Creative Media Design / Taylors University
Recipe Infographic Poster
INSTRUCTIONS
PROGRESS WORK
For this assignment we were asked to design an Infographic poster for an existing YouTube Recipe.
Links :
REFLECTION
During this project, I learned how to organise information in a clear and simple way. I had to break it down to the most important steps and ingredients needed so that people could understand the recipe easily and quickly. I designed a proposal for this which included the typography direction, moodpboard, references and all the other necessary elements needed before starting with the design of the final poster. This helped me understand the importance of pre production and planning before starting the final designing. This helps understand the art direction and concept strongly which really helped the final design and the outcome became quicker. The exploration of colors, references fonts and music helped me understand how minor changes can change the overall look of the design. This assignment helped me improve my design skills and made me think about how to present information in a creative yet easy to understand way.
One challenge I faced was deciding what information to include because the video had too many details. I solved this by keeping only the important steps and ingredients. Overall this was a fun assignment because as I explored different references. This improved my problem solving skills, design skills and also time management skills as I had a lot of assignments going on together.
Comments
Post a Comment