Project 2
22.05.26 - 24.07.26 / Week 05 - Week 14
Sara Patel / 0362875
Information Design / Bachelors in Creative Media Design / Taylors University
Project 2
INSTRUCTIONS
PROGRESS WORK
This assignment was divided into 2 parts. For the first part, we had to come up with a kinetic typography animation and this was a group assignment. While the other part was individual and we had to generate motion graphic for the recipe we made the poster for in the previous project.
REFLECTION
For the first part of my assignment working with group helped me improve my teamwork and communication skills. We shared ideas and worked together to make the animation interesting and easy to understand. We had different ideas and design styles but we discussed and came to basic conclusions. We worked on the same animation but still we used different individual styles to animate. So we did not just depend on one idea or one animation process, each of us explored different directions. This helped me experiment and not only get stuck with one process. This group assignment did not restrict me rather it helped me improve. One challenge I faced during this was making the animation smooth and matching the timing with the text and music. I solved this by making small changes until I was satisfied with the result.
The second part was an individual motion graphic based on the recipe from my previous assignment. This helped me learn how to add movement, timing and effects to make the recipe more engaging. I also improved my skills in using animation tools and organizing the content clearly. Fort this I use Adobe Illustration and After Effect and exploring different tools on these softwares helps me improve my technical skills. During this, one of the challenges I faced was to animate in different steps while keeping a continuation from one step to another.
Overall, was hectic and time consuming but also fun exploring different animation styles for both parts of this assignment. I learned new skills and became more confident in creating animations. This improved my time management, creative thinking and also problem solving skills.
Comments
Post a Comment